Lineage II Heretics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about server

2 posters

Go down

about server Empty about server

Post  arma Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:28 am

Hello all peoples. i think server is dead now and need advertisement. After wipe im playing here almost alone. 3-5 ppl online all day long. it's really sad. Mad i post server in maxcheaters forum, but idk why ppl dont want to play here. they login to check online and going off...admin can u do something ?

arma

Back to top Go down

about server Empty Re: about server

Post  Shilien Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:59 am

I was trying to advertise as much as possible, but I got busy with other things for a bit.
I should be able to start advertising again, but what I need is for other players to get people to come here, so if you have any friends who play L2 try to get them to come here, and also vote!

The other thing I need is a GM in a European timezone, so if any one wants to help with that please send me a PM.

Shilien

Back to top Go down

about server Empty Hey!

Post  Ang3lz Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 am

Server is dead and will be dead...
Some mobs are way to hard to kill ... realy to hard ... or maby the char is to weak.
Try make a list of all items that drops in different location, custom drops should be listed so we should know where and what they drop.

Try make easyer for the 1st period of time so we can grow up the server for other players ...
If you want to make Advertise u realy need some active players that knows what are they doing... so they can help the server!

Ang3lz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilien Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:37 pm

@Ang3lz What mobs do you mean?

Also I am making a list for custom drop info right now.

Shilien

Back to top Go down

Post  SamoTI Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 am

Change champions mobs no 70+ but 1-78 because mobs 80+ champions are to overpower and hard to kill. Change rb lvls. Rb with 20 lvl is here 85 and drop d grade .....
Change rb m def/pdef ~30-40% less . Add event vitality (if you dont have this event i can send and tell how up). Change limit buffs like 30/15 (this is mid rate server and can by fun). Do more drop q items in gc and etc s80 quests(if you dont know how change drop i can send you ready files). Do more drop medals for champions. Add tp scrolls and books to gm shop (id : 20033; 13016; 13015)

SamoTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Shilien Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:42 pm

@SamoTI

Change buff limit:no, 28+12 is a lot already
The switching of RB lvl's to 85 was for pre-alpha testing of some ideas I had, but discarded, and changing them back is a bit tedious, they still have normal stats anyway.
Vitality event: Maybe
My teleport: Maybe
Champion lvl settings: the current lvl range is staying, but maybe lower hp multiplier.
Change RB m/p def: Maybe

Shilien

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down